Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yitz's Take on "The Biggest Chiddush" & the Marriage Relationship


Yitz, from A Waxing Wellspring has added to our conversation on the Bilvavi's bombshell relelation to use about the reality of attaining deveikus with Hashem in this world with a great piece today. I'll copy/paste his introductory paragraph but I hope that you will read his whole piece youself!

Althoguh his piece focuses on a different nekuda than my anonymous friend, I think his thoughts are well worth the read.

"Dixie Yid brought down from the Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh yesterday that our level of enjoyment (עונג) in the next world is directly related to our enjoyment of mitzwoth and Torah (and HaShem) in this world.

A Simple Jew also mentioned the crisis of men whose wives are in nidah.

I wanted to learn zchut on klal Yisrael, so this morning in my tefillah I had an insight into both of these matters, and they are directly related."

-Dixie Yid

No comments: