Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dixie Yid/Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Blog


My new good friend Dan Weinstein, whose art I recently posted, was kind enough to create the graphic that appears above for me! As a Tennessee native who has actually toured the Jack Daniels distillery, I really appreciate this. Thank you Dan! And remember, he has an art show going on now until September 1st, called "Surfboards & Psalms" a Solo Exhibition at the J.Klaynberg Gallery located in Chelsea, New York City at 121 West 19th Street. More info HERE.

-Dixie Yid

Update 11/17/08: You can get t-shirts, a mousepad, etc. with this logo on it HERE.

Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done!
Kudos to Dan!

s(b.) said...

If I ever find my inkjet iron-on transfer paper, would you mind if I make myself a T-shirt with that on it? (elbow-length sleeves, if you'd prefer)

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

:-) I don't mind. But you might find it easier to try this link: http://www.cafepress.com/DixieYid

Anonymous said...

Hi =)
It's great! That's what we're trying to do for our friend's birthday - he's a fan of Jack Daniels =)
But I cannot find the same pattern as you have in esp and cannot find the right font. Do you think you could share with me?

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Here is Dan Weinstein's response to your question:

I think it's Palatino or Times New Roman

Cheers,
D.
http://www.danweinsteinsart.com/