Thursday, August 29, 2013

More Highlights of Recent Inspiring & Notable Twitter Posts - Uman Updates

As I've said in the past, some thoughts, ideas, or announcements are too brief to warrant a separate blog post, so I've become more active on Twitter as a platform from which to share thoughts/quotes/etc. which I would not have blogged about. See below for some highlights of some notable examples. If you would like to receive these tweets, I invite you to "follow" me on Twitter by clicking on my account or clicking on one of the "Follow" links in the embedded tweets below.

In addition, I hope to continue posting thoughts/observations/updates during my trip to Uman starting on Sunday night when I depart for Kiev so be sure to follow my Twitter account to receive those. Kol tuv and enjoy the samples below!
 












Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to "follow" me on Twitter.

No comments: