Friday, January 29, 2010

This is Horribly Funny

I appologize in advance, but I had to pass on this e-mail I got just for the horrible fun of it:
What to do on a plane if the passenger next to you is irritating:

Remove your lap top from its bag.

Open the laptop slowly and carefully.

Turn on.

Ensure the passenger next to you is watching.

Turn on the Internet ( I know that it is not according to airline rules but do it anyway).

Close your eyes for a brief moment, open them again, turn your gaze upwards to the skies as if in prayer.

Take a deep breath and open this site.

Observe the facial expression of your neighboring passenger !! >:-}
Picture courtesy of UKGuardian. Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

6 comments:

yaak said...

Do you do this with Tefillin on or without?

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

I guess the effect would indeed be amplified with the teffilin on!

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

Oh. My. Wow.

*giggle*

Anonymous said...

thats absolutely horrible!

Shoshannah Brombacher said...

I just came back from Europe by plane, and although I do understand why all the security is necessary (and I am happy they take it seriously!) I did not like the checks, the long delays, etc.etc.etc., just needed this funny joke with my still jetlagged head, Shoshannah

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

I hear you.

I'm just trying to imagine someone actually trying this prank on a plane. I'm also trying to imagine how many TSA agents would be waiting to arrest such a person when the plane lands. I'm also wondering how many Federal criminal charges someone who did that would face and what kind of civil penalties he would receive for gringing all flights into that airport to a halt and causing the airport to be evacuated!