Thursday, April 26, 2007

Recommendation for the Bilvavi.net site


I also spoke to my rebbe about the Bilvavi.net site's English translation of the first volume of the Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh series of seforim by the hidden Tzadik in E"Y. I sent my rebbe a print-out of a few pages of the translation and he said that it is very good, and doesn't depart from the meaning or intent of the sefer. He recommends it as a source for the English translation of the Bilvavi sefer.

The quality of the translation is explained by an anonymous source, who is familiar with the creators of the website. He contacted me after my first post about this website here. He said that the translator is in communication with the author of the Bilvavi seforim and was able to get different nekodos clarified for the purposes of his translation.

So please check out the Bilvavi.net site!

-Dixie Yid

No comments: