Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kedushas Levi on Ki Sisi & Shabbos Stories - Audio Shiur


Rabbi Tal Zwecker has been mezakeh us with a shiur on the Kedushas Levi, Parshas Ki Sisa, Machtzis Hashekel and Shabbos stories. Unfortunately, I didn't get this shiur close enough to Shabbos to post it before Shabbos. Have a good week!

CLICK HERE to listen to the (43 mb mp3) shiur by either left clicking to listen now or right clicking and selecting "Save Target As" to download.

Picture courtesy of tutorgig.com. Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Hakoras Hatov for your Amazing work on this Blog
I went to Rabbi Reismans MOTZIEH SHABBOS SHIUR and Recorded my self and posted it for you and your readers I Hope you enjoy
(if you can put it on a different host it would be good cause it only allows for 100 downloads
https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNMaXRHRStrWS92Wmc9PQ

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Anon, thank you for sharing! The problem is the shiur is in "rar" format, not mp3 or wav, so I'm not sure I could play it. Plus, it's 98 MB so I couldn't host it anywhere else anyway. If you were able to convert it to a less-than-50 MB shiur in mp3 or wav format, that'd be spiffy.

Anonymous said...

For yourself just Unrar it