Here is Part 4 in Rabbi Boruch Leff's series of shiurim on Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh, Volume 2, Chapter 11. Here, he covers:
- Working on internalizing Hashgacha Pratis must be a daily avodah-One cannot work on it only during a crisis.
- Seeing Hashem's Hand is not only with the 'big events' of life but in the regular and 'small' events.
- You shouldn't be angry at G-d because one day you will know why everything you didn't like happened and you'll be happy it happened.
- Steipler: When growing in mussar, accept things upon yourself. . .then knock half off and that's what you should accept.
- The true growing lesson from L'Ag B'Omer-Rebbe Akiva never gave up!
- Do you believe in G-d or do you know there's a G-d? Berditchiver story