Sunday, March 13, 2011

Frum Dinner Theatre on Tuesday in Jerusalem! (Discount Code in Post Text)

Interesting story about the couple whose picture appears below. I posted a link to an article about them HERE a little over a year ago.

A few months later, I was in Shul in Aish Kodesh in Woodmere one night and saw a kollel yungerman there who looked familiar. I realized he was the guy from the picture below! We spoke and that Shabbos we had them for Shalosh Sheudos which was very nice. You can read more about their background at here.

I did not realize their interest in theatre at the time (I also did my share of high school, and then community theatre until I became frum), but they started a religious dinner theatre in Yerushalayim. You can see their website for the show HERE, you can buy tickets HERE (use discount code "HALFPRICE" to get the tickets at half price, and you can read a review of their first show on Arutz Sheva HERE.

Say hi to Yerachmiel for me if you go to the show!

Picture courtesy of Artuz Sheva. Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

1 comment:

Neil Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.