Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Recently Bought My First Uman Plane Ticket For Rosh Hashanah!!!


... And I am very excited!

Every year that I've consistently posted my friends' updates from their Uman trips, I have wanted to go. But law school and work have gotten in my way. But this year, I have already graduated and my post-law-school-job will not yet have started. It is my last perfect chance to go. B"H, the Rebbetzin gave me reshus so IY"H I am on my way! IY"H it should be l'toeles to help em draw closer to the Borei Olam!!!

Uman Uman Rosh Hashanah!!!

P.S. I'll be riding for a day and a half before reaching Uman with Leon (think "Alexi") in the green cab you see here visiting a few Kivrei Tzadikim on the way to Uman...

Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

11 comments:

d.a. said...

Elul = Ani LiUman U'Ishti Livad

Anonymous said...

I thought it stood for: Ani l'Uman v'Ishti l'Shviger...

Alice said...

Cool!

Fritzi said...

בשעה טובה ומוצלחת!
כמו שיודיען: מעלין בקודש, משם המסלול הטבעי הוא ישר לארץ ישראל :)

Raphael Adams said...

I'm in exactly the same position as you. After much urging from my Rebbitzen, I finally made the commitment and just booked my tickets on Friday.
I'm excited but also apprehensive about how much I have to prepare to make the most of the opportunity. It's less than 3 months away!

ramchal said...

mazal tov! I am sure u will enjoy and have major ruchniyos aliyos.

Bob Miller said...

If you run into Reb Benyamin Pilant, please give him my regards.

Neil Harris said...

Very nice!!!!

umantube said...

Don't forget to post your photos/videos on umantube.com!

Anonymous said...

ELUL= Ani L'bayis V'ba'ali L'garage

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Anon, lol!